Thursday, September 24, 2009

[korean night]

So -- I have completely dropped the ball. I still haven't gotten used to the idea that I have a blog, and updating it every day is something that I should do! Well, I suppose I will explain what I made for dinner for me, my boyfriend, my two roommates (Travis and Lisa) and Lisa's little sister.

Korean Bulgogi
Chicken Lo Mein
Shrimp Sushi
Korean Kimbap

I would explain what I did for each dish, but I didn't even take pictures to go along. I feel sort of like a failure but HEY -- everyone has to start somewhere. I had been slowing bringing this meal together for the past 3 days so keeping this specific meal updated wouldn't have even been possible. SO -- If I happen to ever get any followers and you all want to know how I made these delicious meals, then send me a message and I will cook it all over again, with pictures, how to's and my mothers recipes!!

Cheers!
Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment